Pre-School Feedback and Updates:
To help you to get a little insight into what your child is doing on a daily basis we will endeavour to do the following:
- Our blackboard/session sign gives you an overview of activities and snack for the session - this will be updated and displayed daily.
- Lead Practitioner sending children home will give a brief feedback of the overall session.
- Newsletter and special reminder or requests will be sent home in pre-school red bags to give you updates of what is happening in pre-school.
- We give notes in lunch boxes if have any concerns about your child’s lunch.
- Our noticebord gives you the termly theme as does the newsletter.
- We update our Facebook page with special events and activities.
- Your key person or supervisor is always available to speak with you
As you can imagine all this takes time to update and can’t always be instant, Highworth Pre-School actually works within a higher ratio of adult to children than is recommended by the Statutory
Framework, however our paramount focus has to be on the safeguarding and learning development of your children.